ROCKY MOUNTAIN ELECTRIC
ROCKY MOUNTAIN ELECTRIC METERING ASSOCIATION
Exhibitor Information for 2022 RMEMA Meter School
This information is for vendors that are confirmed exhibitors for the 2022 Meter School.
In preparation for a successful show, please refer to the following details:
SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES THE EXHIBIT TABLE. YOUR EXHIBIT TABLE SPACE WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- One 8′ x 6′ exhibit space
- One 6′ x 30″ table with white tablecloth and two chairs
- Limited access to one 110 outlet (please bring your own extension cord and power strip)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS ARE BASED ON YOUR SELECTED SPONSORSHIP LEVEL. PLEASE REFER TO THE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES FOR MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION
SHIPPING TO CSU
The Housing Warehouse is the only CSU facility that will accept shipments of conference materials–Lory Student Center will NOT accept shipments. Packages should be shipped to arrive no earlier than two weeks before the start of the conference (February 28, 2022), and must arrive no later than 4:00 pm on the Friday before the first day of the conference (March 11, 2022).
ROCKY MOUNTAIN METER SCHOOL, MARCH 14-17, 2022
Attn: Jessica Lyons, Conference & Event Manager
CSU Housing Warehouse
1634 West Plum Street
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Shipments will only be received 7:30 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday, CSU holidays excluded. Make sure the trucking and/or shipping company has this information.
- Exhibitor shipments will be moved from the Warehouse to the Lory Student Center Ballroom on Monday morning, March 14, 2022.
- If your volume and/or timing requirements mean that CSU facilities cannot accommodate your storage needs, it is your responsibility to contact local moving and storage companies to arrange the pick up, delivery and short-term storage services.
- CSU is not responsible for missing items.
- CSU cannot accept C.O.D. packages.
SHIPPING MATERIALS FROM METER SCHOOL EXHIBITOR BALLROOM
- Before coming to campus: UPS is the preferred freight company for Rocky Mountain Meter School.
- Print and bring the return labels and account number with you.
- After the Meter School Exhibit is over: Make sure all boxes are labeled, including the charge code and weight. Boxes that lack pre-paid return labels will not be shipped. Move all your boxes for shipment to the back of Grand Ballroom A. Contact Jessica Lyons 970-491-0448 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know the items you will be shipping.
- If you are NOT using UPS, please visit the closest shipping center: Fort Collins FedEX
You received two (2) parking passes for one (1) day each with your sponsorship. (That is new this year). You will need to purchase parking passes for the 2nd day and for any additional representatives.
For the parking passes included with your sponsorship or if you pre-purchased a parking permit with your online registration, parking is available in ‘A’ designated spaces of the Lory Student Center lot 310 and Morgan Library lot 425 on Monday March 14 and Tuesday, March 15. Please make sure you do not park in the Pay-to-Park metered zones.
If you do not have a parking permit prior to the conference, you may add it to your registration by contacting CSU Conference & Event Services at 970-491-6222 or email@example.com. You may also use the Pay-to-Park metered zones for $2.00 per hour, payable at the parking lot kiosks.
No matter your method of parking, you will need to provide your license plate number. If you have a parking permit and did not provide this information during online registration, please contact CSU Conference & Event Services at 970-491-6222 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. You may also bring your license plate information with you at on-site registration. The Pay-to-Park metered zones require that your license plate number be entered at the parking lot kiosks.
If you do not provide your license plate number prior to or at on-site registration, you will receive a parking violation. RMEMA and CSU Conference & Event Services assumes no responsibility should you be issued a ticket. Please be advised that neither RMEMA nor CSU Conference & Event Services has any recourse should you receive a ticket.
You can add extra representatives for $65 per person and an additional table for $40.00. After registration is completed, please contact CSU Conference Services at (970) 491-6222 or email@example.com to make any necessary changes.