- What Exhibitors Need To Know
This information is for vendors that are confirmed exhibitors for the 2023 Meter School.
SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES THE EXHIBIT TABLE. YOUR EXHIBIT TABLE SPACE WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- One 8′ x 6′ exhibit space
- One 6′ x 30″ table with black tablecloth and two chairs
POWER / ELECTRICITY
Power/Electricity can be added to your table for $50. This can be selected and paid for with your sponsorship commitment registration online.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS ARE BASED ON YOUR SELECTED SPONSORSHIP LEVEL. PLEASE REFER TO THE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES FOR MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION
SHIPPING TO CSU
1) The Housing Warehouse is the only CSU facility that will accept shipments of conference materials--Lory Student Center will NOT accept shipments. Packages should be shipped to arrive no earlier than two weeks before the start of the conference (February 26, 2024) and must arrive no later than 4:00 pm on the Friday before the first day of the conference (March 8, 2024).
ROCKY MOUNTAIN METER SCHOOL, MARCH 11-14, 2024
Attn: Jessica Lyons, Conference & Event Manager
CSU Housing Warehouse
1634 West Plum Street
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Shipments will only be received 7:30 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday, CSU holidays excluded. Make sure the trucking and/or shipping company has this information.
2) There will be a fee of $35 for Materials receiving and handling for vendors sending advance shipments to CSU.
If you did not purchase shipping during online registration, you can add it at any time by emailing email@example.com or calling at 970-491-6222 to do so. If you ship items and have NOT arranged for this service and paid the fee in advance, you risk your shipments not being accepted.
3) Exhibitor shipments will be moved from the Warehouse to the Lory Student Center Ballroom on Monday morning, March 11, 2024, for those that have made the arrangements indicated above.
4) If your volume and/or timing requirements mean that CSU facilities cannot accommodate your storage needs, it is your responsibility to contact local moving and storage companies to arrange the pick-up, delivery and short-term storage services.
5) CSU is not responsible for missing items.
6) CSU cannot accept C.O.D. packages.
Shipping Materials FROM Meter School Exhibitor Ballroom
1. Before coming to campus: UPS is the preferred freight company for Rocky Mountain Meter School.
2. Print and bring the return labels and account number with you.
3. After the Meter School Exhibit is over: Make sure all boxes are labeled, including the charge code and weight. Boxes that lack pre-paid return labels will not be shipped. Move all your boxes for shipment to the back of Grand Ballroom B. Contact Jessica Lyons 970-491-0448 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know the items you will be shipping.
4. If you are NOT using UPS, please visit the closest shipping center: Fort Collins FedEX
REPRESENTATIVES ATTENDING METER SCHOOL
Your sponsorship offers two (2) complimentary registrations.
Each registration includes the Monday evening reception and all Food & Beverage on Tuesday.
During online registration, please indicate the names of your booth representatives.
If you need to check on the status of these or make any changes, please call CSU Event Services at 970.491.6222 or email email@example.com
Additional representatives can be added for the Monday Reception, Tuesday Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Breaks. These can be added separately or a Tuesday package price offering a discount.
After registration is completed or to add any of these options, please contact CSU Conference Services at (970) 491-6222 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make any necessary changes.
If you purchased a parking permit through the registration site, you will receive an email the week before the school starts with instructions on how to access your parking permit.
You may add parking permits to your registration by contacting CSU Conference & Event Services at 970-491-6222 or email@example.com. You may also use the Pay-to-Park metered zones, payable at the parking lot kiosks of the ParkMobile App.