- What Exhibitors Need To Know
This information is for vendors that are confirmed exhibitors for the 2023 Meter School.
SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES THE EXHIBIT TABLE. YOUR EXHIBIT TABLE SPACE WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- One 8′ x 6′ exhibit space
- One 6′ x 30″ table with white tablecloth and two chairs
- Limited access to one 110 outlet (please bring your own extension cord and power strip)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS ARE BASED ON YOUR SELECTED SPONSORSHIP LEVEL. PLEASE REFER TO THE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES FOR MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION
SHIPPING TO CSU
1) The Housing Warehouse is the only CSU facility that will accept shipments of conference materials--Lory Student Center will NOT accept shipments. Packages should be shipped to arrive no earlier than two weeks before the start of the conference (February 27, 2023) and must arrive no later than 4:00 pm on the Friday before the first day of the conference (March 10, 2023).
ROCKY MOUNTAIN METER SCHOOL, MARCH 13-16, 2023
Attn: Jessica Lyons, Conference & Event Manager
CSU Housing Warehouse
1634 West Plum Street
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Shipments will only be received 7:30 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday, CSU holidays excluded. Make sure the trucking and/or shipping company has this information.
2) Exhibitor shipments will be moved from the Warehouse to the Lory Student Center Ballroom on Monday morning, March 13, 2023.
3) If your volume and/or timing requirements mean that CSU facilities cannot accommodate your storage needs, it is your responsibility to contact local moving and storage companies to arrange the pick up, delivery and short-term storage services.
4) CSU is not responsible for missing items.
5) CSU cannot accept C.O.D. packages.
REPRESENTATIVES ATTENDING METER SCHOOL
Your sponsorship offers two (2) complimentary registrations.
Each registration includes the Monday evening reception and all Food & Beverage on Tuesday.
During online registration, please indicate the names of your booth representatives.
If you need to check on the status of these or make any changes, please call CSU Event Services at 970.491.6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional representatives can be added for the Monday Reception, Tuesday Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Breaks. These can be added separately or a Tuesday package price offering a discount.
You may also add an additional table for $40.00.
After registration is completed or to add any of these options, please contact CSU Conference Services at (970) 491-6222 or email@example.com to make any necessary changes.
If you purchased a parking permit through the registration site, you will receive an email the week before the school starts with instructions on how to access your parking permit.
You may add parking permits to your registration by contacting CSU Conference & Event Services at 970-491-6222 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use the Pay-to-Park metered zones, payable at the parking lot kiosks of the ParkMobile App.